RACHEL - Dear Family and friends!
How is everyone?? I hope very well! Well I am not in Stafford anymore! I am now serving in Swinton, Manchester. So I am actually going back again into my first Zone ever out in the field! This change was a little unexpected but I am very excited for it! This Saturday, our iInvestigator Brother Peter Davis, will be getting baptised! Sister Allison and I were supposed to sing a musical item and thought that I could without a doubt get permission to come back to see the baptism that Saturday evening. Well it turns out that here in Swinton they are having a baptism that same time that very night! haha I thought to myself, what a wonderful predicament to be in. Because of this great surprise, I will not be seeing Brother Peter Davis getting baptised but I will still be able to see a baptism here in Swinton! So either way I am happy :)
I have enjoyed so much serving with Sister Allison, she is very amazing and I learned a lot from her! I am now serving with Sister Gallozo who is originally from Uruguay but six years ago she moved to Vigo, Spain. (Cool side note - Rachel's mother served in Vigo, Spain on her mission 33 years ago!) She did not know how to speak ANY English when she first came here to England nine months ago but she has expressed to me how she was able to experience the gift of tongues almost right away! I am serving with a miracle! She is 22 years old and she is so amazing and humble! I have been very blessed to serve with so many different Sisters from all over the world! I am excited to learn from her!
I have been given wonderful opportunities to have been able to serve and to become better. Swinton will be new and different from EVERY area I have ever served in so far because this is my first bus area! I have only served in a car area to a walking area to another car area until now. I do not know how I was able to manage that for almost all of my mission, but I am very excited to step out of my comfort zone and to rise to a higher level! This will push me to set new and higher standards for myself which I am very excited and of course a little anxious about!
Today 5 Sisters are going home which means 3 Sister areas had to be white washed out so Elders could then come in. A lot of changes are happening and I am prepared for them or at least I am always trying to be completely prepared for them :) I always read Teresa's letters and she always has soo much to say and I feel as though I don't ever say enough in my letters! haha well, sorry about that, but if anyone wants me to talk about something in specific then I would love to do that, but you have to let me know!
But I love you all and I will let you know more when I do! Love you all!!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

Love you, Rachel <3
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like a lot of changes in your mission. And like you said, change is good! You can learn so many different things from different people and different places! I'm so happy you are trying to be happy and of service where ever and whoever you are placed with! Keep up the hard work! Love you!
ReplyDelete