Sisters Rock the Isles
Monday, January 24, 2011
I love Grandpa!
Dear mom and dad,
Please tell grandpa
I love him so much
as soon as possible
, I will write you next week... love you
-Rachel
1 comment:
Anonymous
January 24, 2011 at 3:46 PM
I will! I will! Going to see him tonight! LOVE YOU!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE NOTE!!!
All "comments" are printed each week and sent to the girls so please leave them something. They really would love to hear from you!!
Time in London
-
Mission Home Addresses
Sister Teresa Kullick
Scotland/Ireland Mission
51 Spylaw Road
Edinburgh
Scotland EH10 5BP
Sister Rachel Kullick
England Manchester Mission
Springwood, Suite G5
Booths Park, Knutsford
England, WA16 8QZ
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2011
(112)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(11)
Grandpa & the Plan of Salvation
I love Grandpa!
Pray for a Missionary Opportunity
Hard Week
Pictures from Christmas!!
Life-Long Commitment
The Mission Vision
Rachel's Title of Liberty
2011 Missionary Goals
Christmas pictures from England
More Christmas Pictures from Rachel
►
2010
(105)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Cary
View my complete profile
I will! I will! Going to see him tonight! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete