RACHEL - Hi family!
So not much occurred this past week but our Ward 2 had a Autumn Carnival which was a good time! Our Investigator, Patricia really loved it and got quite involved! She won a contest and Sister Holbrook and I took a "family portrait" of us and a Scarecrow! haha It was a great time!
Patricia is getting baptised this Saturday and we are really excited for her! This is officially the First time I have started from the very beginning of finding someone to seeing them get baptised! I am so happy! It is such a wonderful feeling to be a part of the process of someone truly becoming converted!
We also were able to find another investigator, Joseph Davis, who is progressing rapidly! He already has a baptism date on the 6th of November! He is around 60 years old just like Patricia but they both have a true desire to change! That just shows ya that no matter what age, its never too late!
I will be having exchanges soon with the Liverpool Sisters! So that means I will be able to have a tiny little taste of Liverpool for 2 days! Which is exciting! Beatles hometown! Woot woot!
It is starting to get a little chillier here, but sometimes the weather here reminds me of October in California... sometimes haha. But I know that Scotland is colder than England is so I guess I don't have it as bad as Teresie does :) I hope all is well with everyone! And thank you to all who have written us and just a little reminder for Lauren and Mike that I am still waiting for a letter back!
Today our District is going to be playing football up at Blackburn, which is about 40 mins away from Chorley but it should be fun! But I hope to hear from all of you soon! thank you mom and dad for the continual letters and love!
(Sorry this letter wasn't all that exciting :/ )
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

Wasn't all that exciting? What are you talking about, I think hearing about a baptism is exciting any day!!! Keep up the good work Sister Kullick!
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun hearing the excitement in your writing about sharing the gospel. I can tell you really care about those you are serving!
:) Love you!