Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Conference was wonderful!

TERESA - Mom and dad

I love you both so very much. I even cried while reading your letter. Thank you for being the perfect examples that I need. I think about you and dad a lot actually and I miss you both as well. And dad, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't worry though, I will send you a letter, I promise. It is apparent how much time and effort you have put in for us and I feel love from you both always!!!

Conference was wonderful! And it seems better now that I'm out here haha. We did not get to see the Sunday afternoon session (usually the best one) because it was playing 9-11 p.m! But if you could send us the talks that would be amazing. Some talks really hit me hard and I also noticed a theme (that must mean that those messages really important!) I will write more in my letter I send to dad so hopefully I'll get that going and send it off soon!

I love you all and I'm so very grateful for all you do for me!

Love always, Sister Teresa Kullick

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet letter to your mom and dad, Teresa. As an observer, I have always noticed how much you love them (and how much they love you), and I think it's great that you take the time to tell them so.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa - Don't cry while reading our letters... they are not to make you sad! But it is going to be hard to live up to being a perfect example! I do I love that you are sweet, kind and caring. I love that you are diligent in being obedient to the commandments of God. I love you for what a special girl you are. I am grateful for all the things you have done for me and I am excited to experience both your missions with you and then the rest of your lives after your missions too. I do love you lots.
    With hugs and kisses, Mom

    ReplyDelete