Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miracle

RACHEL - Hello!!

Thank you so much mom for the CD!! I was super excited when I got it! And I also got a letter from Danny from Carlsbad! Thanks so much!

I just wanted to share a miracle with you all.

I was on exchanges with a Sister Anderson in Lancaster but she came here to Chorley and Sister Holbrook went over there for two days. Sister Anderson and I had just finished our appointment with our investigator who is scheduled for baptism on the 23rd of October! We had a member there with us for the lesson and we ended at about 7:12 pm and had another appointment with some less-active members at 7:30 pm. Now just a reminder we walk everywhere so the next place we wanted to go was far away from where we were; so we were crunched for time and there was no way we would've made it there without being a little late. The member asked us if we needed a lift anywhere and me looking at my watch said "No, it's alright, we'll be fine." I couldn't believe I said no and was persistent to reject a lift from her. As we were walking to our next appointment I kept think why did I say no and thought I was just nuts for doing what I did. Even Sister Anderson wondered why too. Well all of a sudden as we were power-walking by the train station a man pulled over his car on the side of the road and asked us "Hey are you from the Mormon Temple?" We said yeah, we were. He then proceeded to ask us if he could learn more about the Latter-day saints! He said that about a year ago he received a pass along card with the Savior on it by some missionaries and then had some family and personal problems get in the way so he lost contact with them but still kept that pass-along card throughout that whole time! He said that the card brought so much comfort to him throughout that year. We exchanged information and arranged a time to see him to teach him more! He mentioned how he has been constantly seeing us and can't figure out why but we told him that is no coincidence and that we are supposed to share this message with him.

Well, I figured out why I had said no :)

I bear testimony that the Lord will place people in our paths as long as we are doing what is right. If we consistently follow the promptings of the spirit then Heavenly father will trust and will eventually lead us to someone. We have to be ready and willing. I love you all and hope everyone is ok and doing well! Love and miss you all!

Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

4 comments:

  1. Awesome miracle! Thanks for sharing it with us. It reminds us all that we need to be more in tune when we have quiet whispers of the spirit. We are here on earth to be angels for those around us that might need our help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it interesting how the lord works. It was worth it to be late :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing. I have learned why things happen sometime years later but it is always better to follow those instincts. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete