Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Life is wonderful!

RACHEL - Hello!

We have been seeing sooo many miracles this past week, it has been so amazing!! I love to be constantly working and speaking to everyone about the feelings I have are of pure joy! I am sooo happy being a Missionary! I really really Love this work! A couple days ago I had this feeling of completeness which was indescribable! I have also thought about asking my new Mission President for an extension!

This past week we have been able to teach so many of the people we have made appointments with on the bus and on the street that we have gained 8 New Investigators! I Love Bus Contacting now! I used to be a little frightened of it, but the majority of our appointments come from the people on buses! My old companion Sister Suaybaguio taught me by her example that we just have to keep on moving. If we stop or hesitate then that's when fear creeps in and stops you from talking to more people. So this past week we were able to have about 23 appointments which is probably the highest I have ever seen in my week on a mission so far! The Lord really has been helping us every single step of the way and it is because we have really been trying to speak to everyone we can. I really do know that the Lord sends prepared people to His prepared service. My mission has really taught me to love sharing the gospel and in a talk by Elder Eyring, he spoke about when we truly love the gospel, talking about it with people will become a part of who you are and I really want to carry that with me throughout my life.

Sister Bibb is a natural! She is so wonderful! Right away she will talk to people on the streets, on buses and cashiers! She is amazing! It has been so nice serving with her. She really good at teaching to the "you" (the individual) and already knows the scriptures and Preach My Gospel well. It seems like since this last transfer there hasn't really been any time to do any personal things! There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to do everything we need and want to do! Today we will be baking a lot for the members when they help us fellowship and give us lifts! I have seen that make a nice difference in their willingness to help when we take a little extra time to show we care. I wished I learned that sooner on a mission because Sister Gallozo taught me that and miracles have come from serving the ward members in little extra ways.

Our Investigator H.C.P. is doing amazingly! She loves the scriptures and the Church. She has been so sweet and has been feeding us dinner as well! She wants to be baptised on her birthday, June 23rd, so we are excited! This Saturday right next to the Preston Temple, there will be the 400th year anniversary of the King James Bible Concert and we are going to take H. or more likely meet her there because we don't have a lift. It will be so wonderful returning back home to Chorley for an evening! It will be wonderful to see all the 2nd and 3rd Ward members and those I use to teach there! I am excited!

Life is wonderful as you might have been able to tell and I just love what I am doing! I hope everyone is well and I would love to hear nice little Missionary experiences that you all have throughout the week! Let us know! Thank you to all who have supported Teresa and I in our decision to serve, we love you all!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

No comments:

Post a Comment