Hello!
Mom and dad I loved the book! (The Dr. Suess one) It was amazing! Thank you so much for that!
I am training! Her name is Sister Sarah Bibb and she is 22 years old from Saint George, Utah! She knows Katelynn Moss! (A cousin) She is amazing!! It has only been half a day since we have been together but I can already feel her sweet spirit and love for the work and a desire to serve with all her heart. I know that this companionship has been brought to pass by revelation. There were only 3 new Sisters coming in so I am very humbled and happy for this opportunity!
At this point, I don't really have much to update you on and I can imagine Teresa will have this very long description of her week, but mine won't be as good! But everything is going great! Helen will soon be getting baptised in the next couple of weeks! I am so excited! Sister Gallozo will be coming back for the baptism. It was so wonderful serving with her, she is so incredible! I am so blessed to be serving in the England Manchester Mission! We were able to have 3 new Investigators so far for this week and so I am excited to show Sister Bibb more of the area and people!
I hope everyone is Healthy and Happy and that you know I love you all! Thank you sooo much for all of the support you have given to Teresa and I!!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment