Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More next week!

TERESA - Hi ya Fam!

Ok so this was moves week as you must've known! I am sorry but this is going to be a very short email because I am in Glasgow right now and I don't have my journal with me to remember everything!! So on Monday I will write what has happened with me! But trust me, It has been a very eventful week. I am still serving in East Kilbride with Sister Baxter! Thank goodness!!! I love it here and love her, so it is perfect :)


By the way mom, I know you will do wonderfully in your new calling! This will be good; you will finally learn to love activities! And trust me, we desperately need them! They actually provide opportunities for ward unity and for fellow shipping investigators - how great is that?! And YOU get to be a part of it!! Get excited mom! Ha-ha. Love you with ALL of my little heart! I promise I'll fill you in on Monday, no worries ;) Love Always, Sister Teresa Kullick

No comments:

Post a Comment