RACHEL - Dear Family,
I hope everyone is doing great! This past week for me was not all that eventful to be quite honest so this may be a very short letter. Sister Bibb and I are now teaching Brother D.B. His scheduled baptism is on the 20th of August and we are excited for him! He has a difficulty with the Word of Wisdom but we took the necessary time helping think of great substitutes and past times he can occupy his time with. I will let you know how things continue to progress as soon as I know.
We made several appointments for next week for potential investigators and so we are excited for both of those. Just a side note, I have been having this new goal to drink more water since I am awful at that. I have been doing well so far and very happy about that. Not a big deal but just thought I would mention it. :) The weather has been really warm lately and now we are beginning to have the usual liquid sunshine (rain) again so this brings a nice change.
Today, Sister Bibb and I are going to Manchester Piccadilly to explore the city. So we are rather excited about that. Missionary work is great and wonderful and no other work in this world brings greater satisfaction. I am grateful for my purpose as a full time missionary and hope I will always be a full time missionary in everything I do. I love this work and gospel!
Love you all and hope all is well! Thank you for the love and support from everyone!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

Hi Rachel,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that liquid sunshine!
Love you.
Christine and fam
Sister RK, it's been fun to read your updates. You have been a missionary ever since I can remember. I was sitting in church last fast Sunday and a little girl went up to bear her testimony. Totally made me think of you and Teresa when you were that age... so cute and such a strong testimony. Glad to see how much you are growing and progressing in the work. You are a blessing to the people of England. Stay strong. Love ya. Anita
ReplyDeleteSO I am thinking I know of something that rivals bringing the greatest satisfaction, and is just as hard and tiring but brings about the best things... PARENTHOOD! Ask your parents, I know they agree. BUT I agree missionary work is SUPER AWESOME! Sounds like you and Sister Bibb are working hard and having fun doing it. Keep on keeping on, love you!
ReplyDelete