Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

First Exchange!

Rachel - Hello!

It's ok mom, I'm sure you will do a great job at getting all those pics (of the wedding)! Thanks for taking care of it! I really appreciate it! I guess now I have to start getting pictures to you! haha So sorry about that because I actually tried the other day but the lady in the library had no idea how to help me figure it out and today well today I forgot the cord! Ha! Whoops! I promise next week!

Wow, it seems like just yesterday since Ashley Wilkinson just left! I'm glad she had a great mission and is still continuing on in the work! (She just got back from a Brazilian mission!)

A box?? For me?? Wow thanks mom and dad!! I'm excited haha and I was very excited when I received the 50 look bars! Ha! But I just began looking over your lesson mom and I can't wait to read it all! I always really love your lessons!

Dad, I forgot to mention that I would really looove you to send me magic tricks that could relate to the gospel (make them easy…I'm no pro ;) )!

I have a question for Bro Mouritsen! I was studying in Jacob 2:27 and I'm having a hard time understanding it. Also what is some information you have on "Faith in Jesus Christ"? I'm trying to study that topic right now and just wanted to know if you had anything to share on that (the family can put information on that for me as well, I would love every body's insights!) And thank You soooo much Bro Mour for all that you have done for Teresa and I, You were a main component in preparing us for our missions! I really am so grateful for your willingness to teach us and for the journals! You are great!

I would also like to say thank you to Mike White who so nicely gave me those Plan of Salvation cards! I have used them and they have worked really well for an activity lesson!

Oh, by the way is it ok if you could send me two blank DVD's? Haha Random I know but I would like to get the Joseph Smith Movie on those so I can show them on my mission and so I can give the other one to Teresie!

I just had my first exchange! It was actually for two days and I LOVED it!! I stayed in the Manchester South area but Sis. Snell was my companion! I absolutely love her! She is from Colorado and has the best sense of humor and personality! I never thought I would meet someone I would get along with sooo well on my mission. We are now hoping and praying we can one day be companions together (on the Isle of Man! There are only one set of Elders and one senior couple there so we would have to white wash but man o man that would be amazing taking on that whole Isle with Sis. Snell!)! Haha!

There has been a scripture that has become a new favorite of mine (sorry if I have already mentioned it!) Helaman 5:12 it is a beautiful promise that we are given if we only rely on the Lord as our foundation!

I got a letter from Grandma and Grandpa Coombs! That was wonderful. Grandpa just so you know - you still have to seal me in the temple one day so you are not going anywhere anytime soon :) But thank you for the letter.

It is amazing how I am changing! I mean I'm still me but now whenever I see people, anyone, I think about sharing the gospel with them! If they would receive it well or how they great of a Priesthood holder he would be or a wonderful temple worthy woman she would be! Ha I love it! I have never thought about that as much in the beginning but now I can't help it! I am truly loving my mission this was the best decision I could have ever made in my life!

I do love you all and do love hearing from you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Love always Sister Rachel Kullick

PS I'm really glad you got my letter!

1 comment:

  1. Rach, I L-O-V-E how much fun your having teaching the gospel! I can read it in your letters that you are growing and learning. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete