Rachel - Hello!
I am so glad that you all had a great time in St. George! I know that place can be fun!
I have a new companion now, her name is Sis Hulet and she lives right next to the Maxwell’s basically in Lindon. haha I thought that was crazy! She's really laid back and that’s nice but we are a tad different so it just takes some adjusting. It has been very difficult switching companions this soon for me considering I barely know the area (And you know me with directions and remembering people! Yikes!) And she has never been here before so its been tough and sometimes I feel like we could be more productive with our time but I think we will get better at it all. It almost feels like “white washing” (when 2 missionaries both arrive in an area at the same time with neither knowing it!) cause I still don’t know many people or places! But I pray every night for that help :)
I was very surprised to get a postcard from the Reese's! Haha I never thought that I would be the missionary that they would send postcards to cause I didn't know they were still doing that! Way to go! Keep on that tradition! Ha!
But I am really loving the BoM challenge though (fine mom, I guess you can cheat) (I told her I was already in Alma and was not going to start over again but would read around to Alma again!) but it’s great! I am becoming so much more involved with the scriptures; it’s amazing to see how the Lord is truly in all things!
The Zone is heading to Piccadilly City today to all eat at this Chinese Buffet there so I am really looking forward to that and I actually haven't had a chance to go tourist shopping before this! And haha I can't believe I only brought these two wimpy cardigans (I actually can't find the other one so now I have one haha) and no nicer warm sweater to keep me warm! So that is something I am definitely going to be looking for today!
Two new Sister missionaries came last transfer and they are soooo nice and I can't wait to get to know them more! And I think I knew one of them before the mission...we both recognize each other and its driving me mad that I can't figure it out! Haha Her name is Sis Carey.
But I just wanted to say to all those that have written me that it meant soo much and I do appreciate it! Thank you soo much dad for all the letters you send and love! Hopefully you got my Fathers day card and could ready it!
So far this transfer has really pushed me to be better and to have more faith in my knowledge of the area and such and its surprising that I am now just beginning to remember things a lot easier, it definitely is a blessing that I have been given. There is a new AP that came up to me to talk about Teresa in Scotland! He's been to the Dundee ward or area at least and it was great talking to him about where Teresa is right now!
I am doing really well and more and more as each day passes it is confirmed to me how I am exactly where I need to be! I am truly blessed! I love this work and mission! Everyone should serve; it’s a choice you will never regret!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick
PS I’ll send pics next time Teresa told me how!

That's a challenge to get a new companion already, Rachel, but I know you will be up to it. And if she's a little too laid back, hey...light a fire under her!
ReplyDelete;)