TERESA - Hello Hello!
I'm glad to hear things are going....well? Sorry about the TV situation. But I'm glad that dad finally finished the shelf thing! (It took Steve a year to custom build and paint our new bedroom entertainment center and the TV lamp burned out a day later!!) It was really looking good when we left. So I was just thinking the other day of you and dad and when Rach, me, and you guys would take our road trips to Utah and how much fun we had together! Stopping at Black Bear Diner and The Peppermill! Good memories! (It might ruin the sentimentality to point out that she usually slept from the Black Bear Diner in Sparks, NV to the Peppermill Casino in Wendover, NV!) I want you to know that I miss and love you and dad and I am looking forward to taking more trips with you to black bear in the future! haha Sorry, random thought! (I don't think it is random. When you work hard, good memories are part of the fuel that keeps you going. You may recall my assertion that one day you would look back on that trip and think it was much less boring than you did at the time. BTW I loved it too. -- Steve)
So Sis Sheffield and I are taking an aerobics class every p-day now! We just did one and it was a lot of fun! It's only £1.50 so we were like, why not? But yeah, that's kind of funny :)
So we have new missionary Leaders in our ward now! They are great and I can feel that things will pick up. For the past couple of weeks the work has been moving pretty slow. Just when we think we've found somebody they disappear! It can be a little frustrating at times but obviously there is a lesson to be learned here! I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'll get it, don't you worry! haha Also a new family moved in and they are the BEST missionaries ever! The mom's name is Julie Williams and she makes friends with people just to share the gospel with them! Wow. She has a daughter who is serving on Temple Square at the moment. But I can see that the ward is slowly but surely turning more missionary minded! Things are looking up! And that family is a major example to me. Makes me think about how I should be when I get home...
So with the work being slow it's been kind of tough for our district. And I came up with a saying that the District Leader has made our motto. It is: "Pick your Istic." When things are going wrong or not going your way you have two choices. You can either be pessimistic about life of optimistic about life. Pick your Istic! haha we love it and we say it to each other now :) But it is really true. No matter how dark the clouds become the sun is shining behind them. And we should always choose to be optimistic about things. So that is one of the lessons I am learning :)
Hmmm not much else is going on...I will let you know though if anything does! Oh and mom, Sis Sheffield and I were wondering if you could send some healthy crock-pot recipes. And make sure they're easy ha. Well I love you all and I thank you for everything that you do for me!! Thank you so very much! And tell Lauren to get off her bum and get writing us!!! haha Talk to ya later! Love you!
Love always, Sis Teresa Kullick

I love it! Pick your istic! Good! Have fun with aerobics!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you girls have been gone 5 months already. Time is just flying by. You two are increadible. Thank you for seeting such an amazing example for my little girls!
ReplyDelete