TERESA - Hi Mom and dad!!
I’m sooo glad that you guys are finding time to get away and spend some quality time with just each other. Every couple deserves that, especially you two!! I want you to know how much Rach and I love you both!! Golly, I can't say it enough! I know that it may sound silly, but being out here really makes you notice things that would've been obvious to you before but were too distracted to see it! And honestly, you two and the fam are definitely the biggest one! I love you all so very much! Thank you again and again for all that you are and do!
Moves happened but nothing changed! Sis Sheffield and I are sooo happy we are staying together!! She's great; I’m sooo glad we are companions!! She's my pally :) We had to give a presentation on the Spirit at District Meeting and how we can learn to invite it into our daily routine. It went well and it was a lot of fun too. And I had to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting on enduring to the end (thank goodness I had a talk written up from mission prep! Thank you Brother and Sister Ludwig!)
We went and visited a less-active and her friend was there too. He's not a member and he was super nice and is a pro at playing the accordion! He played for us and it was great! He said he'd come to our ward talent show!! So hey, ya never know!
We got in contact with some former investigators and they want to get back on tract to baptism! They just have to get married first, but they are willing to do it. But that may be the only thing holding them up in their progression. But we are hopeful that everything will work out for them!
So it’s starting to get colder. But honestly, up to now the weather has been wonderful! After all, I am in "Sunny Dundee" haha. This is probably the sunniest place in Scotland! So lately its just been feeling a bit more like a California winter (which we all know is nothing compared to others) So now I'm getting more used to the colder side of things, which is good :) but anyways, Halloween's coming up and Sister Sheffield and I want to throw a Halloween Party for our Zone! And I wanted to know how to make the scones so could you send the scone recipe to me? And maybe you could send the fall soup recipe too? Thank you!!
Well I think that's all for now I'll update you soon. I hope all is going well with the family and I've been praying for everybody especially Dad. I know this Church is TRUE! And I have made the best decision in my life to come out and serve in Scotland and hey maybe Ireland! I love you all and thank you to everyone who is praying for Rach and I. We really appreciate it. I encourage each of you as we listen to the Prophet of God this weekend to write a personal question that you have down on a piece of paper and I promise as you listen to the talks that you will have that question answered! I've done this and I know it works! Love you!
Love always, Sister Teresa Kullick :)

"Moves happened but nothing changed! Sis Sheffield and I are sooo happy we are staying together!! She's great; I’m sooo glad we are companions!! She's my pally :)"
ReplyDeleteYep, you could see this in their faces! Glad they are staying together too!
I love to read how much YOU LOVE your parents...that made me cry.
ReplyDelete