TERESA - Hi mom and dad!
I got the package and thank you so very much for it! I loved the mini look bars! I’ve been sharing them with others and they like them a lot as well haha. I was so excited to get the package and all the little goodies inside were very much appreciated as well! I'm sorry that the van died. That is a bummer for sure! I hope it all works out though!
Life has been going ok here. Not too much going on but a whole bunch of potential for sure! We are hoping to get some things going soon. Thanks so much dad for talking to me about your mission because it's keeping my hopes up about mine. The people are very hard to get through to in Scotland and it’s been a challenge so far, but I know that if I work hard my efforts will not be wasted!
I have a feeling I'll be leaving Dundee this next moves (I could be totally wrong haha) But if that's the case I got to finish strong here! Aileen talked to her husband and he said he'd support her on being baptized so now we can set an actual date for her!! I am sooo excited for her, after all this time that she's waited (about a year) she's going to be baptized! It makes me really stop and think about the covenant that I made when I was baptized. Sometimes we take it for granted and we really shouldn't. We have to do all we can to share this with those who don't have it! So that is a wonderful thing that happened.
So we were teaching the Shorts and their granddaughter sat in on the lesson. She's pretty quiet but she still participates. She sat in on another one and wanted to read a scripture, nice huh? And she surprised all of us when we were talking about baptism when, out of the blue she said, "I want to be baptized." And Sis Sheffield and I were like, "You want to be baptized?" haha It was so great! If all goes well, the soonest she can be baptized is the 7 of November. So we will prayerfully teach for understanding! So it’s looking good!
People in my ward and stake have been going to the temple and have been meeting Rachel! Fun huh? They all come back and say how crazy it is that we are so much alike. But I must say that I am jealous of them that they can see her and I can't! Haha But it's still nice to hear about her and how she is doing from loads of different people :)
But I want to thank everyone for everything! It means so much to Rach and I! We love you all and we hope all is going well with you!
Love always, Sister Teresa Kullick

"Life has been going ok here. Not too much going on but a whole bunch of potential for sure! We are hoping to get some things going soon."
ReplyDeleteI think this was my favorite part of the whole letter. Why? Because a mission is hard, but you have a great attitude that things will happen! Thanks for sharing the spirit with all of us. We all just need to keep plugging away and look for all the blessing we have. Thanks for the reminder!
It probably is a shock to people, trying to talk to you and finding out that it is your sister. Ok I think that would be fun :) But then again that probably has happened all your life.
ReplyDeleteIt is just amazing the way things work. You are such a strong person and I am greatful to have you as part of my family!
ReplyDelete