This past week has been sooo amazing!! I was so blessed and able to witness the baptisms of a family that we have been teaching this weekend! There was the mother Debbie, Jessica (11yrs), Kayleigh (10yrs) and Charlie (8yrs)! I love this family! It was a remarkable experience and very humbling. This is only the beginning for them and they are all excited about the gospel! After the baptism, Debbie's husband, Stephen, has become interested in learning more about the Church and we taught him on Sunday. It went very well, he didn't accept a specific date but said he would get baptized if he knew it was true. Later that evening we went to the Christmas Concert that the Chorley ward put together and he felt the Spirit so strongly that he became emotional. I am so excited to think that when Stephen decides to take the steps towards baptism, that soon after they as a family will all be able to enter into the temple and to become a family for all eternity! This is experience is truly sacred to me and to think of how the Gospel will effect them for the rest of their lives brings tears to my eyes. Because they mean so much to me I pray so fervently that Heavenly Father will keep them safe from the adversary and that they will continue to strengthen their relationships with one another. They LOVE Family Home Evenings and have loved playing the game "Hide the Thing"! Haha I love being a missionary! Even with Christmas time coming, there is no place else I would rather be!
Also we had tea with Patricia! That's right, it was amazing and now she wants to be re-taught again and has started to come back to some of her friends in the church! We are having Christmas Eve Dinner with her and a member of the ward! I am starting to be able to see again the sparkle that she had in her eyes when she felt the Spirit. It made her truly beautiful. Thank you for those who prayed for her because it has been making a difference.
This week has been the most beautiful one that I have seen so far in my life. I am very grateful to be serving here where my Heavenly Father knew I needed to meet and teach specific people! I thank those from the bottom of my heart who helped me get to where I am now. Thank you for the letters and love and I will talk to you soon! I will send pictures next week!
I got those oh so tasty advent calendars! Thank you! Love you all!
Love, Sister Rachel Kullick

Oh goodness, it does sound like it was an amazing week! A whole family baptized? Yes, hopefully they can be an eternal family soon! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteSheesh, you're making your Aunt cry! Goodness...great stories and eternal families...doesn't get any better. :o)
ReplyDelete