RACHEL - Hello family!!
How are you this wonderful day? Hopefully well! I am doing great here in Chorley as always! Debbie's Baptism is on the 18th, this Saturday! We will most likely have her whole family (Jessica 11yrs, Kayleigh 10yrs, Charlie 8yrs) be baptized as well, but I will let you know in the next letter! It has been so wonderful seeing the growth of their testimonies and knowledge in the gospel! Their enthusiasm and excitement in contagious! I am so blessed to have been able to find, teach and witness their baptism! This gospel is bringing them closer together and happier as well!
A miracle happened this last Thursday! Before weekly planning we went out finding and didn't have much success, but did not loose hope in the fact that we'll find someone who has been waiting for the Gospel. After planning (for 3 hours), the first man we spoke to, Eddie Platt (an older man), stopped and talked with us. We ended up teaching him the entire first lesson including and opening and closing prayer (which he gave at the end!) on the street and we invited him to be baptized and he accepted! We invited him to come to the Ward Christmas party and he came and attended church that Sunday! He is already making tons of friends in the ward! It is amazing to find the Golden ones and to have the faith and confidence that if we are diligent that we will find them! It is wonderful to be able to witness these miracles and to see children of God grow in their testimonies of the Gospel!
I am so glad Teresa has been able to experience QGCs (Quality Gospel Conversation) because they are a key tool in helping the work progress! Since 2 years ago when we have had the QGCs, it has been a 200% increase of baptisms from street contacting alone! Amazing, and I love them!
It has stopped snowing recently but the people here say that it is only a matter of time till gets worse than before! Well, I don't mind, this is a new and different experience!
I sent a package home of just letters or items that I don't have room for and I will continue to send more of those home. Thank you in advance for receiving them!
Well I love you all and thank you to the Gundreds and Maxwells for the gift I have not opened it yet (waiting for Christmas day of course!) And thank you mom and dad for both of your packages! Sister Suaybaguio says thank you sooo much for her Stocking too! Thank you Lauren for your letter, as always I loved it! Well I will talk with you all very soon! Hope all is well!
Love Sister Rachel Kullick

I am SO glad you got the package! The boys LOVED their birthday cards. Happy to hear that you are doing well and feeling the spirit prompt you. THANK YOU for being wonderful examples to my boys. :o)
ReplyDelete