TERESA - Hello hello!
Ok sooo much has happened! I am training Sister Woolley now and it has been so great! I have learned sooo much and I have improved as a missionary too! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but it is at the same time you know? I have rededicated myself to the work and I have been striving to be more exactly obedient! And honestly, blessings have come as a result of that. You can just see and feel the difference :). I am a lot more satisfied with my work because I know I am doing the very best I can!! You think I would have gotten this before! Also, Sis Woolley and I are related! We looked on our pedigree charts and my 4th generation Great Grandpa is her 3rd. Crazy huh?! It is so great though; we were both so stoked to find that out.
The week Sister Woolley arrived; we dedicated ALL of our time pretty much to finding! We didn't have anyone so we decided to fully focus on that and to pray about where we could go specifically each day to find someone who is ready. And doing that, we exceeded the standard of excellence for QGC's in a week!! And we found a few potentials as a result of that! So this week we are seriously enjoying the fruits of our labors. So many people are texting us and wanting to meet with us! We also had a real good lesson with a guy named Quinton of YSA age last night so we are really hopeful for that! Things are really picking up in this area now. And I really feel that its all because we are putting aside ourselves and going to work and following the white handbook as best we can. Heavenly Father has blessed us with so much and I am excited to be a missionary here in Edinburgh at this time! This is such a wonderful mission!!
I want to share with you an interesting experience that happened last week. We had some extra time before this one dinner app so we went chapping. The very last door we knocked on was this woman Dawn. The more and more we spoke with her, I felt something that I had never felt before with a complete stranger, and that was that I felt this immense amount of love for this lady and I really did care about her. She was so receptive and wanted us to come back this next week. She was different and I could feel it. She is ready to accept the gospel and I am so very excited to see her and talk to her about how her life can be complete!! She wasn't like the others we usually run into, I am telling you, she is prepared!! I CANNOT wait!
But I have been feeling so much better since the start of this moves! It has totally changed for me and so much for the better!! I have reset some goals for myself and I know that if I do ALL that I can (being exactly obedient) then I will see my dreams come true! This is such an exciting time and I am honored to be apart of this great work. Extraordinary things are going to happen.
I love you all, thank you for everything!
Love always, Sister Teresa Kullick

Sister Wolley is related? How fun is that!
ReplyDeleteI hope things progress with Dawn. She sounds like a great lady.
Sounds like things are going so well for you, Teresa!
ReplyDeleteWe love you! <3