Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teresa's Many Many Many Pictures...

Harry & Sandra Short, recent converts whom I absolutely love.
All the Sisters in the Dundee, Edinburgh and Aberdeen Zones at Christmas Zone Conference. 
I took this in Dundee in Chorelston. Thought it looked really neat :)
Me and a dead seagull - I'm actually not too sure why I had this photo taken!
At Burns Night! Celebrating the famous Scottish poet Robert Burns.
Left side of table to right: Sister Avril Campbell, Brother Harry Short, our investigator Mark,
Sister Daines, me, Elder Packer, Elder Nicholls
Sister Daines and I at the Burn's Supper
The traditional Burn's dish: mince, tatties, haggis. Yum! I like haggis actually!
I saw this in a community center in Menzieshill. I almost died laughing! Ha-ha!
Me, Sister Turnbull, and Sister Daines. I love this lady! She is so funny.
Aileen's Baptism! Her family came to support her! Left to right:
Benjamin, her husband, Angus, Bethany, Aileen, me and Sister Daines
One of my favorite families ever! Left to right:
Sister Daines, Haley, me, Amber, Brother Gordon Williams, Sister Julie Williams
(Relief Society Pres - she is THE best!)
Last Liff (Dundee) district meeting.
Elder Nicholls, Elder Packer, Elder and Sister Ripplinger, Sister Daines and me.
Our little district: Elder Nicholls, Elder Packer, Sister Daines and me. 
Sister Daines and I. I LOVE and miss this little lady! :)
Dundee 2nd ward's Bishop and his family. I love this family, they are hilarious!
We spent Christmas and New Year's Day with them.
They made it the BEST ones ever! Left to right: Gabriel, Benjamin,
Bishop Nathan Murray, Mya, Sister Tine Murray, Max, Sister Daines and me.
Last night with Aileen, Bethany and Benjamin. Such a sad night!
Harry and Sandra Short and me. These recent converts taught me so much!
I feel privileged to have serves them. they want to come over to my wedding someday!
That would be amazing!
My lovely ladies: Haley, me, Amber
Me with 2 amazing women.
 Babs (mom - less active), me,
and Jade (Young Women's Pres. and only a year older than me!)
Me and Aileen! Love her with all of my heart. Happiest day ever :)
Aileen and I after some tearful goodbyes.
This is the woman that I had to stay in Dundee for, for 9 months.
I love her so very much!


(Note from Sister Teresa Kullick's mother -
Wow! I must love Teresa very much also since this took me well over 2 hours to download and enter onto the blog!!!)

3 comments:

  1. g'job, Mom! Those are some classic mish pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sister Teresa Kullick & Sister Rachel Kullick,

    My family ad I moved into the Sataroga ward my Junior year and you girls were always so sweet, beautiful, and nice, even though I didn't know you very well, I looked up to you a lot and wanted to be just like you! Thank you for being such inspirations in my life!

    I just received my mission call to the Guatemala Guatemala City North Mission! Thank you for the letters you write your family that I read on your blog; I've read some off and on since last summer when your mom told me about your missions! They make me so excited to be a Sister Missionary! You are both beautiful and are being wonderful representatives of the Savior.

    Love, Emily Jacobsen
    (I was one year younger than you, went to Saratoga High School, and was friends with Leah Williams, if you can't remember me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are both just so amazing! Sorry I'm a slacker and haven't written...new baby is the excuse I'm using. so Teresa I guess I was off saying I'd probably be pregnant when you came home...by a year I was off :-P

    ReplyDelete