Cary - My apologies ahead of time for the few pictures that are sideways! It took over 2 hours to get all 33 pictures in here with her captions and with the way things are going these days I just wasn't up to turning those few so...
Sister Peterson and I with a member of the Stake Presidency, President Patterson.
Like his kilt?
Sister Sorenson and I. I love this sister! She has been out only 4 months less than me. We served together for 1 day! Best day ever!
Sister Peterson and I. She's home now in Idaho. It was really good serving with her! A lot of laughs :-)
Me, Sis Peterson and Elder Duran.
We're on the way back from a Tri-Zone Conference in Aberdeen with our district.
Excellent conference!
On my Birthday morning! Sister Peterson made me a poster! Nice huh?
The amazing candy bar letter that I got from mom and dad! Thank you! I loved it!
Me opening Rach's presents :-) Gosh, I love my sister - she's the best.
My birthday dinner at the McKay's. I love this family! It was a great 22nd birthday.
My first meal that I cooked on my mission! Ha-ha! A pasta tuna bake! Yum! A moment to be documented.
On the Royal Mile in Edinburgh...
Cary's comment - if you don't know about it, google it!
Loved the phrase on the monument... Perfect for a missionary!
Sis Peterson, Rebecca Cunningham and I. She is an amazing YSA here!
She would go out teaching with us loads!
Us and the McKays! They took such good care of us! McKay is pronounced McK-"I" here :-)
Elder and Sister Graham. They work in the Mission Home. I adore this couple!
Elder Graham even reminds me of Dad at times!
Sister Woolley & I walking up Pratt's Hill.
Sister Woolley and I on top of Pratt's Hill.
Our trip to the Edinburgh Zoo!
Most of our district plus the APs at the Zoo.
I thought this was amusing. Ha-Ha!
The Edinburgh Castle
The Scot's Monument on Prince's Street
Me and Sis Woolley with our less-active member, Joanne. She is so great!
Sis Woolley and I eating our chocolate Easter Eggs!
Me with Shona & Andrea Dixon. They are less-active members but still a very special family :-)
The spire of the Church of Scotland in front of our flat.
Sister Manson (RS Pres.) and I. I love her so much!
Dot, me, and Doreen. They took care of us missionaries!
The Mateer Family and myself! Amazing family - so helpful in the work!
Bishop's family of the Edinburgh Ward.
Annie & Ahmad; the muslim investigator couple! They were so kind and hospitable.
Sister Peterson and I by Mary King's Close.
A question on the UK Census! You would never see this on a U.S. one! So funny, the different options.
Me with my old district in Edinburgh! Man, we has some really fun times!

So I'm wondering how they would pronounce my name there....KI?
ReplyDeleteI love the surevey. Classic!
ReplyDelete