RACHEL - Dear Mom and Dad,
I just wanted to take this time to say that I love you both so much. Throughout my entire life I have been blessed to have you two as my parents and how you have raised us. I am very grateful for your example of living the Gospel and how it has blessed our family. I am grateful for the specific time and attention you have given to every single one of us. Also the love you continue to have for us even when we have made mistakes. My companions hear about you two all the time and the lessons you taught me either by word or example or maybe just even the funny stories and experiences we have had whether they are on road trips, movie nights or family get-togethers. I love my sister Teresa so much that words cannot describe it and I love my entire family. Thank you for always being there for me and talking to me throughout any trial or problem I have ever encountered big or small. I know that you will be great grandparents one day and many things I will teach my children are the things that you taught me throughout my life. I am excited for the many more lessons and advice you two will give to me in the future as well. I am grateful for everything that you have sacrificed and done for Teresa and I to be here on missions. I am very grateful for all of the love & support you have always given to Teresa and I with your mission experiences as well. I thank Heavenly Father every night for you two and how you have helped shape me into who I am today. I love you both so much and I pray fervently every night for Sheila that she will be ok and be at peace and that Steven & Erika will be able to be happy as well. Teresa has always been a great example to me with everything she has said and done. I love you all.
Love always Rachel

You do have great parents. I am gald that I can be part of your extended family. We love you guys too!
ReplyDelete