Sister Baxter blowing out her candles on the 2 cupcakes we made on the morning of her B-day!
Baxty blowing out candles on the cake from the district
Our Hamilton District in East Kilbride
The Lang Family in East Kilbride - they are the BEST!
Out at Pizza Hut with the Edward's family
On Pratt's Hill with the new missionaries
We stayed clear of there! Ha-ha!
(As her mom I'm wondering how she stayed clear but got close enough to take the picture!)
Helensburgh
Sister Peterson and I on the pier at Helensburgh
On the Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond!
(Those banks don't look so bonny to me so maybe I don't really know the translation of "bonny"!)
Pretty sunset in Eagleshem
Another one! (see above)
Pamela Galbraith and I - she's amazing!
Sister Isobel Green and I
Sister Jean Buchanan and I - our joint teach machine in East Kilbride
The gang at Family Home Evening in East Kilbride
On the ferry going to Ireland!!
Exactly how I feel :-)
Jesus in a box in Dublin City Centre with Sister Ring
Plaque reads: "May God bless the taxi drivers. Keep them safe and watch over them on their journeys."
The Spire in Dublin City Centre. Built in 2000
The Dublin Zone
Elder Schroeder, Sister Kullick, Sister Ring, Elder Freckleton
Sister Ring and I with Tom and Jasmina - Fantastic couple
Mt Joy and our district T-Shirts! Igor made them for us for free!
Baxty & I
The Hamilton District at Lock Lomond on the 4th of July
Baxty & I with Scottish History @ Loch Lomond
Sister Baxter & I doing Weekly Planning :-)
Sister Baxter and I with Sister Black - we called her "Black Attack" hehe
Us with Shona Lytell. She's awesome!
Me & Baxty's comp t-shirts = Unity!
This says it all...
Sister Peterson and I at Ian Smith's baptism
A bunch of sisters at the mission home for the Smart Start Conference
Some of my Dublin Zone :-)
Sister Ring and I - my current comp!!
Mt Joy District
Sister Baxter and I on the 4th of July

Great pics. We're all looking forward to seeing you soon and hearing your report!
ReplyDelete=)
Wow! That's a lot of pictures! YAY!!!
ReplyDelete