RACHEL – Hey!!!
So I got the card in the mail and thank you for that mom! haha I thought it was so funny imagining me brushing my teeth always in front of you haha I know you’re going to miss that haha. But I did not get the letter yet, it will probably come soon. Oh you set up blogs?? Thanks! Yeah I would love for you to send the comments via email if you can I suppose, yeah it seems like it would take a while for the post to come so email would be quicker. But yeah you can send pics for sure! And Teresa mentioned in hers to send this to others or the blog makes sense but yeah.
Well the MTC is really great! I am loving my companion to death and we have already made plans after the mission for me to go visit her in Austria haha and all that good stuff but our district is great as well they are all really goood guys (oops elders) and they all have good personalities! The whole MTC is filled with great people and I am soo glad I know all of them personally! It feels like it was crazy to leave home to go to the MTC but now it seems even crazier to go from the MTC to Manchester! But it’s great!
Last night Elder Cook came!!!!! Isn't that awesome!! We gave a great devotional and then we shook hands with him and we spoke about how we knew the Ludwigs. haha It was so great to talk with both of them on a personal level and he mentioned one other person that I can't remember right now, but anyway I tape recorded his talk and so I have it documented. But it has been wonderful!
I looove all my sisters! Teresa and I along with Sister Jovero did “Come Thou Fount” in Sacrament Meeting last Sunday! It brought back so many memories! When Sister Jovero was playing it, I could so easily imagine Lauren playing it in our living room and it almost brought me to tears! Haha But then I also remember you mom sitting on the recliner telling us to articulate so just so you know we enunciated! Haha
I didn’t have to get any shots but Sister Jovero got one the second Hep A shot, which she was completely fine with!
Anyway tell me about what has been happening there?? And all that great stuff! Studying is going really well too, we are doing a lot of it and having a lot mock discussions and it has been soo helpful, apparently we do a good job at it, my companion and I, and we wish that we could be comps out in the field together cause we work so well together :) but it is always eating, studying, and a measly one hour of exercise, which is ssoooo awesome cause everyone here plays futball! (soccer) And my zone thinks I’m pretty good only cause English girls Never play futball! haha So of course I’m the best they have seen cause they have never seen any! haha Teresa's zone thinks the same of her as well, well I’m glad those years of soccer paid off! It’s such a blast!
Oh by the way I got to go through the temple! It was soooo nice! And I saw the other video but everything felt so familiar, which is always the wonderful case with temples :) Today we will be going on a church history tour and I think we're going to Downham but I’m not sure!
Anyway I have a couple pictures! One with my companion Sister Jovero (Mellie) haha and then all the sisters in the MTC and then my district, Moroni. Then the rest is self explanatory!
Anyway I love you all and tell Lauren I miss her soooo much and it would be great to hear from our bestest friend!!
Well I looooove you all whoever I am writing to! Ha! See ya in a little bit ha!
Sister Rachel Kullick
P.S. Everyone in the MTC knows our names cause our president always says it when he introduces us! haha Guess its not a secret anymore! Haha
TERESA – Hi!
So life in the MTC has been swell :) I got the letter this last week. So again, Mom, ANYONE can write me on this e-mail! Same for Rach. Please have Lauren be forwarded to our e-mails please! She CAN write us on here. Just make sure to have the non-family person include their home address so I can write them back. I can't write them back via email, that's all. And thanks mom for setting up a blog! I’m not sure though that my e-mails to you are going to be any good though! haha
So life here has been nice, I have already learned sooo much and I m so very happy about that! So this is my evaluation on the MTC: I believe that before we came here, we were all righteous young brothers and sisters in the gospel. But now that we're here, we have to learn to be the missionary version of ourselves, which is a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Not that its hard or anything, its just sometimes you have to remind yourself that your wearing a badge now! I am just tying to adjust, but overall things are running smoothly.
So I was thinking about it and I thought that so far in the MTC, I'm really learning what it means to be a missionary. It means nothing but the Gospel 24/7. Literally 24/7, all gospel, all the time. Now if you think about it, that’s pretty tiring. Usually you go to church, have your spiritual experiences and classes and then you can go home and rest and relax. Well imagine those classes Never-Ending! And they keep going and going and going. That's the MTC! Every day is like a Tuesday, because it always feels like the start of the week and you always keep repeating it, haha. You can never remember what day it is because they are all the same. Even Sundays don’t feel like Sundays here (although we do everything and more on Sundays that we would normally do). We never leave this building. But it's ok, that's what I signed up for I guess :) So I'm going to get zero weekends for a year and a half! I suppose that's a little sacrifice I'm willing to make for the Lord! haha I love how I'm just figuring this out now... haha.
So yesterday we had Elder Cook of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles come and speak to us!! It was AMAZING! We met him after and he knows the Ludwigs really well too! That was cool to know that we have some of the same friends! We have good taste in friends if they are also friends with the Apostles! haha But they probably know Gma & Gpa Coombs too :) But Elder Cook was wonderful, he truly just radiated with the Spirit! Rach and I sat right in front of him during his talk, it was the best. And I distinctly remember thinking that anyone would HAVE to be a complete fool not to know that that man is an Apostle of God! It was sooooo very obvious! It was wonderful; I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.
Anyways things have been good. I've been really busy all the time, which is nice for a change! But thanks so much mom for writing me! I love you and dad and I always love hearing from you! Thanks again for the card, it made me smile! But remember remember that friends and family can write me on this! Oh and nope, I didn't need more shots. I think I could get pics on this, so try it once and I'll tell you if it works :) Here’s a few pics that I've taken here.... Hope you enjoy them!
LOVE YOU!!!!!
Sincerely Teresa
Ps some clothes got ruined in the wash! I need Trish’s e-mail so she can send me some more cute tops from Downeast!!!! Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment