RACHEL - Hello!
Missionary work is really amazing and a lot harder than I had thought but it is a good surprise! Since I used to nap all the time going from always sleeping to feeling like I don’t get enough is tough haha but I can manage! I love it though, it feels wonderful to just walk up to some people and sometimes they don’t respond well but when that one person is genuinely interested it makes everything worth it!
My P-days are on Mondays. Only two sets of missionaries get cars and we are one of the lucky ones! My district there are only 6 haha not that many but they are all still great and welcoming.
I'm in a Ward called Manchester South Ward and they are truly amazing! Practically every single person is so enthusiastic about missionary work! We have a lot of members who want to sign up to go fellowshipping with us to appointments, it kind of makes me think every ward should be this involved with the missionaries cause really, they need all the help they can get even if they don't ask! Even after someone just gets recently baptized they are still fellowshipping them, after the mission I want to go home and suggest a few things :) It's a semi medium sized ward but I still haven't met everyone yet though, but I will soon!
Well I sent you a letter about my typical day at the MTC hopefully you typed that out and put that on the blog, but here its arise at 6:15 a.m. go for a jog ha! My comp likes that and I think it's a good habit I suppose and then get ready start personal study at 8 a.m. then companion study at 9 a.m. then out of the house by 10 a.m. and our day is mostly always filled with appointments and some street contacting and tracting and when we have we have had many who are interested and so we set up a time to meet with them. I'm starting to get the procedure and I think I’m catching on quicker than I thought! Its just all about always smiling and the way you talk has to be welcoming, that’s what I found :) Then for dinner appointments (which they ALWAYS call them Tea appointments) we usually always have those filled in by members so we are well fed. haha I’m worried I may gain a few lbs. cause sometimes I want to show respect by eating all of it. But man sometimes they just give you so much so I guess it’s just eating as much as you can, so I guess its a good thing that I run haha!
You know I have been taking pictures and I would looove to send them to you but I don’t know how! In the MTC I could because they had something I could put my memory card in but I don't have one with me so can someone help me with that by responding with what I should do, so probably wont get that many pics for a bit just a heads up!
Well I looove you all and no friends can email me cause I can't even open them so they have to send me letters.
Thank you! Well love you all!

Running eh? GOod job. I need your email still. I have T's.
ReplyDelete