Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

MTC Pictures!

Sister Teresa Kullick and Sister Rachel Kullick


All the Sister Missionaries in the England MTC


The Teancum District (Teresa's)


The Moroni District (Rachel's)


Sister Teresa Kullick


Sister Rachel Kullick


Sister Juvero (Mellie) and Sister Kullick (Rachel)

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Those are great pictures :) I LOVE that you are keeping up a blog with the girls e-mails and pictures. I am SUPER excited about it!

    Oh and if you want to make the pictures bigger when composing just click on the picture and at the bottom a little light blue box will pop up with small, medium, large, ex. large options. Click on whatever size you want. That little box also gives the option to put the picture on the left, center or right. I always do center but some people like to put Text to the side of the picture... ANYWAYS. The blog looks great! Can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm finally caught up. Sounds like you're doing doing great. So weird that you're in the MTC in another land! Keep those futball skills up for World Cup!

    ReplyDelete