Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

SNOW in Dundee

TERESA - Hello!
So OK, it is totally snowing!!! I have zero time to write because most of the computers have shut down because of the weather! So they only gave me a 20 min time slot! ahhh! But I can't even explain to you how incredible this week has been! So many little and big miracles have occurred!! I wish I could write it now but I can't. I think I will write a letter and then mom you can post it later :)

I want you to know that I LOVE you all! Since I've been out here I have learned so many things. But one thing that I've really come to understand is charity. I love these people here and the thought of leaving them just kills me!

Aileen is getting baptized on the 5th and I am so happy about that that I can't even put it into words. I love her with all of my heart and it has been a complete honor to teach her and learn from her! I love my new companion! She is so inspiring to me and encourages me to be better! I LOVE it here! It hit me last Sunday that I go home in a year and let me tell you, that was a nasty shock! I truly realized how precious time is and that I can't waste any of it!! And so far, things have just gotten even better!! :) I am so happy.

Thank you all for your love and support! It means the world to Rach and I!
Love always, Sister Teresa Kullick
Sorry its backwards too! The computers are being weird!
And thanks mom for the camera! It is THE BEST! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Well, that must have been a little teaser email, so we all come back to read about all the little and BIG miracles that happened this week! Can't wait to hear about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    So happy for you and that you and that you are already 'hating the thought' of leaving! :)
    Keep warm, we love you <3

    ReplyDelete