Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Small Stafford!

RACHEL - Hello family!
Thank you for telling me and keeping me updated about Grandpa and tell Grandma not to worry because I will make sure that the work I participate in here will not suffer.

The last week I was in Chorley we were able to be blessed to have a baptism of a 22-year-old young man named Keith Tasker! He was Golden! There was a teacher from the England MTC that met him at university and taught him and he desired to be baptized, so when we "taught" him he was already very prepared and now wants to serve a mission! How beautiful is that! Sister Suaybaguio and I were able to witness many miracles in Chorley, but now I am excited to see them take place here in Stafford!

Stafford is quite a small town, but everything is very spread out. I am in a branch and I counted how many people were in Sacrament meeting last Sunday and there were about 32 people. It just made me realize how the Gospel really is the same everywhere no matter how many members there are and where ever you are. I am excited to help strengthen and increase the saints here in the Stafford Branch!

Sister Dell is amazing! We get along great with each other and her Birthday is on the 21st of February 1989! Haha So we are going to have a great time celebrating our birthdays with each other two days apart! She was born in South Africa but has grown up in British Columbia, Canada. She likes photography, plays Rugby, and has a very strong testimony in the Gospel.

We were blessed to be able to gain this past couple of days an investigator with a baptismal date on the 26 of February (that will be a wonderful Birthday gift!)! His name is Peter Davis and we are excited to see him progress! We also have two YSA investigators too this past week and they are amazing! We are in a bus/walking area until the 1st of March because our car is going to be used by a new Senior Missionary Couple here in the mission. So we know that many miracles will come from this!

It has been very windy here this past week, which can make it quite chilly at times but nothing compared to last winter :)

I am so grateful for the England Manchester Mission and the most profound love that I have developed for the work I have been called to do! I have an increased desire to be more urgent and to try to be as diligent as I can!

I have been able to gain a firm testimony these past few days of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, but specifically on the Resurrection. Soon our mortal tabernacles will be perfect... not subject to diseases, illnesses, or accidents anymore. I know everything will be made right. This life is but a small moment so we must do all we can to become like Christ, which has been difficult for me, but I am always striving. But I know we can become perfect because He has asked us to but we must be patient with ourselves. I am so grateful for my family, for their loving words and support, thank you! I am also grateful for my ward family as well and the love that they send to Teresa and I! Love you all!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

No comments:

Post a Comment