Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sisters Meeting & an English Sister

RACHEL - Dear Family,

I heard about Teresa training and that is amazing! I am sure that she will be great for her new Sister! So Congratulations Teresie!

The Sisters Meeting was amazing! Sister Dell and I were the last ones to arrive because our train got delayed but we were there just in time! In the beginning, the Assistants to the President gave a training on Companion Exchanges and how these exchanges are suppose to be life changing and how we can get the most out of them. Then we were given a talk by President Bullock about leadership and that was amazing! It was about going from Good to Great and how good is the enemy of great...I learned so much! Then we had lunch and then Sister Bullock gave a talk on dress and grooming and then all of the Senior Sisters gave 3-4 min training/talks. There were on How to have effective Nightly planning, How your family is blessed when you serve, How to lift and encourage others, How to treat and communicate with Elders/Men, How to have effective District Phone calls every night, How to work with the members, Companionship unity, and many more. We all taught each other throughout the entire meeting! At the end we had a question and answer session by President and Sister Bullock and that was wonderful! My appreciation for my Mission President and wife grew a hundred fold! I love them dearly, they have changed my life.

I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Allison! She is from Nottingham, England and is 23 years old. She is sooo nice and I do believe Stafford is in need of an English Sister! I know miracles will happen in this next transfer!

I have been ill for the past 2 weeks and yesterday I had a fever which is not the first time on my mission :D but I am determined to fight it and to not have a sniffly nose anymore!
Let everyone know I love them! And thank you mom and dad for being so wonderful!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear you have been fighting a fever. As a missionary, I'm sure that is the most frustrating thing to not be on top of your game. Good Luck with Sister Allison, I wonder if her accent will rub off on you. Keep up the god work!

    ReplyDelete