TERESA - Hello Hello!
Ok so I have a new companion now and she is so great! Her name is Sister Sheffield and she's from Logan Utah. She's been out a year already and goes home in 5 1/2 months. She was actually less-active before she came and is a total example to me of dedication. I am so happy that she decided to come out or else I wouldn't have been able to learn from her. She is super relaxed and a lot of fun so the work is going along very smoothly :) We get along excellently with each other and we can really be ourselves too, which I'm really happy about!!
It is so weird to lead an area because in a way it's all on you to figure out where to go! But the Lord has definitely been directing our paths! I'm getting better at planning too :)
So last night the missionaries in Scotland got to go to the Edinburgh Military Tattoo!! (2010 marks the Diamond Jubilee year of Edinburgh's celebrated Royal Military Tattoo. Against the world famous backdrop of Edinburgh Castle this landmark 60th anniversary production will feature awe-inspiring colour and variety from the four corners of the globe. Discover highlights of the event, details and facts about the bands and performers over the years, lots of details about Edinburgh Castle and our Scottish Regiments.) It was sooooo much fun! Sister Sheffield and I got t-shirts for our companionship unity haha. I personally like hers better but its ok, it was a fun experience! Since us missionaries didn't get home till 1:00 a.m we were allowed a long lie in! We slept in till 10 in the morning today and let me tell you it was weird and nice at the same time!
So the work is going a little slower than what we would like but our District decided we would focus on getting the ward missionary minded! They are great but they don't really do missionary work ahhh! But we will so get this sorted out. But we are hopeful and things are definitely going to be picking up, I can feel it!
That is so perfect that Amy Harmer is serving! She is so great and she will be an amazing missionary you can already tell with her :) Well I gotta run but I love you all and thank you for everything!!
-Sister Teresa Kullick

Up all hours, tattoos, and sleeping in. Sounds like vacation to me . . .
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa & Rachel,
ReplyDeleteSorry we haven't written sooner - new to blogging plus super busy. We just returned from 6 days with Grandpa up in Yosemite. Beautiful scenery as usual, fishing was decent. Grandpa is still hanging in there, although the 4 hour horse ride is more taxing on him than it used to be. All is well with us. Alexis just started middle school - very exciting time for her, but she seems up to the challenge. We moved her to the Pleasanton School Dist. so that was a big change - all her friends were in San Ramon.
Sounds like the two of you are enjoying your time in the Isles. We wish you continued success and send you our love.
Aunt Renee & Uncle Ed