RACHEL - Hello!
Well I have the bottle of the medication but not the box so hopefully when I send it, it will be ok but that is all I have.
Its ok mom about the pictures ha whenever you can get them to us we will be happy to receive them! Oh and apparently the office has a package for me from you! Thank you! I am excited!
I was able to receive a very lovely Postcard from Wendy Penny! Thank you for that!
I also got letters from Grandma and Grandpa Kullick, thank you!
I had just put up the 4th of July stars you sent! They look great! They are hanging over where we study!
I will also be sending the music list that I am allowed to listen to because I may not be able to listen to the music that you sent me :(
My companion and I are also creating this project of a bulletin board of pictures of all the members of the ward. I obviously got the idea from our own ward which always really helped me figure out the names of people and those that were new! We are excited to begin!
So I'm sure you already know that I have also been talking in my sleep, well apparently I said a full on prayer out loud in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago. My companion said it was about one of our investigators and that it actually made complete sense. I kind of recall this.... haha man.
I had another exchange again! I really do love exchanges, they really help me get re energized in the work! The first time I was with Sister Snell who is amazing and I really want to serve with her one day and the one I just recently served with was with Sister Douglas here in Manchester South area. She only has one more transfer left. She was really great! We could really be ourselves around each other! She really was a great example on following the promptings of the Spirit.
A miracle happened when I was on the Exchange with Sister Douglas! We were dropping off a member at the church one evening after she came to fellowship with us at a lesson. As we were driving out we saw this older man who was parked on the side of the road right next to the church looking at his car. From what we could see his tire was smoking and he had gotten a flat. We drove up on the side and asked if he needed any help. He said that he was okay and he would be alright. Right after his response, I quickly asked Sister Douglas if she knew how to change a flat tire. She said yes and then I said to the man that my friend knows how to change a flat tire so we really could help. He looked at us and said well if you know how to change a flat then come on and help me. It was great! His name is Patrick (was about 60 years old) and was on his way to pick someone up from the Airport and was pressed for time. We were also able to have a great discussion with him about what us Missionaries do and how we found out he was Catholic and his beliefs while we were helping him change his flat! He was very appreciative. In the end we just simply asked if we could then schedule an appointment to share more about what we share and without hesitation he said yes! It was amazing how the Lord really placed someone in our path! And the really great part about all this is that we were never planning on going to the church that night but because this member needed to be dropped off we were there at the perfect timing to help him. I felt so great after that experience because it really makes a difference the service that you do towards others. Who knows he could've been one of the many who just walk past us without a second glance. But because of the service that we showed towards him that may have softened his heart! Everything that we do as members of this church makes a difference! We always have to be aware if there is someone in need and to just simply offer and help. Thank you for all the help that has been given to me by all of you who have helped me get to where I am now! Love you all!
Love Sis. Rachel Kullick

What a great way to find an invstigator! Those are the best kind of stories! :)
ReplyDelete