RACHEL - Hello!!
Guess What??? I am Already WHITEWASHING!!! haha It is amazing, I love it!! I am in Chorley now and am with a new companion Sister Holbrook! She is from Alaska! I can already tell we are going to get along great and work well with one another!! I am overlooking TWO wards!! I can't believe I am taking on all these new responsibilities, but I guess the Lord really has faith in me :) I am very up to the Challenge and already love it here!! I am literally about a 5 minute walk away from the Preston Temple! Its fantastic! We are only going to be walking cause they only have about one bus here so there is no point and apparently this area in the mission is where we only really find people to teach by working through and with the members! I have already met some and they are FANTASTIC!
That is great Bobby had a great talk and managed to put mission stories in his talk :) I made sure to let all the missionaries that were returning home know that they should talk about their experiences here!! I told them that my dad gets so frustrated when they barely mention anything about the mission! haha
I hope Grandma Kullick is ok and tell her I love her sooo much and can’t wait to hear from her again!!
I may need to send some things home because my suitcase is already getting unbelievably heavy... ha whoops :D
And mom, I'm ahead on the 180 day challenge too! (I told her I was ahead of the 3 page a day Manchester BoM challenge!)
I love you all and am soooooo Stoked to be here!!!!!!
Love always, Sister Rachel Kullick

What great start to a new area! ;o)
ReplyDelete