TERESA - Hi family!
I wrote you already so there isn't too much to fill you in on. But I'm getting along really well with my new companion, Sister Daines. She is sooo sweet and loving! She reminds me a lot of Shannon Sleagle (a friend from High School) haha, which is neat! She only has 4 months left. Honestly, I always seem to luck out with companions! I love how I always get them when they are almost done with their missions, so that way they are experts and I learn sooo much!! Plus they have all been super amazing girls!
But the work is moving along as well. I'm getting more and more excited when I think about the potential in this area. I know we are going to find people who have been waiting! There is a lot to look forward to!
Mike White has a girlie ehh? haha That is sooo great! I really hope it is what it looked like! (I had written…BTW we saw Mike White there with some girl leaning on him. Girlfriend? I didn't ask.)
I am sooo happy that your stake conference went well!! I must say that I am majorly envious that you had Elder Neil L Anderson there!! How brilliant! I am sure the talks given were superb and really inspirational! I am also so glad that you sang in the Choir! I am positive that you guys did an amazing job!
The weather here is definitely getting colder. A little colder then what I’m used to, lets be honest haha. But people are saying that this is nothing and to get ready for the really awful weather! Gee, I can't wait! Haha
I've been reading Rachel's letters and can I just say, that I have the most AMAZING twin sister ever! I always feel totally amped when I read them and I can feel that she is truly putting all of herself into the work and being the missionary she was called to be! Gosh I love her! But really, who couldn't?
I love you all and I hope to hear from you soon. I am trying to be better at writing everyone letters so hopefully I'll get those going soon! Again, I am so sorry about that! Sorry to who has ever written me and didn't get one in return! I am on it! haha
Love Always, Sister Teresa Kullick

Hey Teresa!
ReplyDeleteLike I said to Rachel, I know I know I should have been commenting all along because I read your letters every week. :) Sounds like you are having an amazing mission expirience and you are working hard! I always love to hear about how things are going and the funny vernacular you and Rachel are picking up, its soo.... British! Really immersing yourself! Oh and I know what you mean about having an Amazing twin. It's pretty tough trying to keep up with mine, but thats what they are for to help you be a better person even from afar! Love you and I pray for you daily.
Mickie
You DO have an amazing twin, and I bet she feels the same about you! Glad you are enjoying your new comp! :o)
ReplyDelete