RACHEL -Dear Family,
Why do you feel that Grandpa has taken a turn for the worst? I thought you said he was recovering and doing well? Please let me know and keep me updated.
Here in Stafford we currently have two progressing Investigators and one them is a YSA (age26). His name is S.C., he is amazing! Every commandment we have taught him he has accepted instantly and has turned to Heavenly Father in prayer for strength and the scriptures as well. He has rearranged his entire work schedule so that he can attend church regularly. He has expressed to us many times that he knows that this gospel is true and that Joseph did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We feel so blessed to be apart of his conversion process!
We had Zone conference this last week and it was always amazing. President Bullock spoke on prayer and they announced that the new Mission President has already been called. I was actually really sad to hear the reality of how close the end is... and how I would've really loved to end my Mission with President and Sister Bullock, they have really changed my life and have seen me grow firsthand. Because of the culture they have created in this mission it has changed my life and helps me to understand that I need to always continue to strive to be better and to become like Christ. But I know that the Lord knows better than me and knows I can learn something from a new Mission President my last few transfers.
I am grateful for all the love that has been given and support for Teresie and I. I know that Joseph Smith did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, that they both live today as two separate beings. I know that God still calls Prophets to the earth and that the prophet's name today is Thomas Monson. Oh how thankful I am to be a part in this great work! I love you all and I love you Grandpa with all the energy that I possess!
love Sister Rachel Kullick

I am happy to hear about your investigators! Sounds like President Bullock is a special President. It will be fun and exciting who will come into your mission next! Love you.
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteWriting to wish you a very happy birthday! We miss our movie nights with you guys - and can't wait until you return. In the meantime, you are always in our thoughts.
Love, Uncle Ed and Aunt Renee
Happy Birthday Rachel. I am Matt's dad. Braden is in the MTC until April 18th and then on to Mexico near the Guadamala border. I know he would want me to tell you hello on your special day. I read your blog all of the time I just have never comented. You are doing a great job and a great work.
ReplyDelete