TERESA - Dear Family,
A turn for the worse?? What's that mean? Is he going to be alright?? I will definitely fast and pray for him. I hope that all will go well.....I don't even know what to say. I thought he was doing better, this makes me really sad to hear this. But all we can do is pray. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and that it will all work out somehow or another. Please let me know ho he is doing. Thank you!
So this week nothing has really happened unfortunately. But I did get your birthday package! Thank you! And I got a few birthday cards from the home ward so thank you to everyone who's written Rach and I birthday wishes! It's weird because it doesn't even feel like my birthday's on Wednesday or that I'm going to be turning 22. That is absolutely mental to write! This morning we had a meeting with the missionaries and a member of the Stake Presidency and they surprised me with a little cake and singing to me! haha That was really nice of them :)
We weren't able to meet with T. M. last week due to things that came up but we are meeting with him on Wednesday (my birthday!) and so that will be good. Also Brother C. came for his brother's funeral and I am definitely sorry for his loss. I hope him and his family are doing well in this harder time. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see Brother C. though. He was in Falkirk so he would've attended the ward there. But when he comes back home, let him know I was thinking of him :)
We are still on the look out for investigators. It's been tough. We are going to try to get more creative with our finding instead of just chapping the whole time. That's what we do ALL the time: chapp. Not bad, but it's nice to teach people every once in a while! haha It's totally OK though. I would much rather teach someone who's ready then to teach someone just for the sake of teaching someone you know? So it's all good. :)
Tomorrow we have a Tri-Zone Conference in Aberdeen so that should be fun. I am really looking forward to that! I LOVE meetings! I know that may sound strange but I love them. So it's a really good "birthday present" for me, haha. Also next Tuesdays is going to be a Zone Development. So how great is that! We are all going to go to the Edinburgh Dungeons so that will be a good activity for sure. Sister Peterson and I were going to go this week to celebrate my birthday and her leaving but the zone wanted to do it so we are waiting another week.
We are really trying to focus on the ward here in Edinburgh. There are lovely people here but we are really tying to build a better bridge between the missionaries and them. So we are making a much greater effort to meet with all of our members at least once a moves (6 weeks). Also, Sister Peterson and I presented the ward bulletin board picture thing and they are all for it! So that way, all the members in the ward will know who are their fellow members. I loved it in our home ward so I know It'll do great here :)
But other than that it is just searching. By the way, do any return missionaries have any different ideas of finding techniques that they used in their missions? Or heard of anything that has worked well for them? I don't mind tracting but it isn't always too effective. So any ideas would be great!
Well I love you all and I'm praying for you. I'm sending pictures your way so you can post some up because the computers are not liking me here haha.
Love Always, Sister Teresa Kullick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Teresa, I love your positive attitude! Sometimes when you least expect it...that special investigator will be right in front of you. So glad you are focusing on the positives and remembering your doing the Lord's work! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa,
ReplyDelete(I tired this earlier, but I guess I am "blog-challenged" UE)
Anyway, we wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! Though so far away, please know that you are in our thoughts always. Take care and stay warm
Love, Uncle Ed and Aunt Renee
I wish that I had done more service on my mission. Maybe share the gospel by example more than word?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Teresa. I am Matt's dad. Just wanted you to know Braden is on his way to Mexico April 18th. He is in the MTC now, but I know he would want me to tell you hello. I read your blog all the time, I have just never commented. You are doing a great job and a great work.
ReplyDelete