Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Letter from Teresa

June 7, 2010

Hello Family!

So I know I’m already doing the e-mail thing but I wanted to write as well! So things are continuing to go great. I feel like I am extremely lucky to have the companion/trainer that I’ve been given! Sister Nelson and I get on so wonderfully together! She is funny and makes the work more enjoyable, which is nice! As you know, before I came out here, Rach and I had a problem with being idle and we would sleep a lot. Well since we are always doing something it has kind of gotten my mind off of sleep… well not completely. Ha ha I still struggle with staying awake sometimes! I feel tired most of the time! Ahhh its crazy difficult! But my companion is nice and fun so the work goes by quicker :-).

So I got a letter from Dad and it was sent, I believe, on May 20, ‘10. And I got it June 3, ’10. So that is the amount of time it takes to get to me I think. I really appreciate the letters from you both. It has been really helping me with remaining focused on the work as well as still letting me know and being a part of what is going on back home! Thanks again for that.

So I was wondering if maybe (if it’s not too much to ask) you get a little book together of our family’s testimonies and some of my friends too. I would like to read them at times that I may struggle ya know? I think they would be fun to readtoo on how the gospel has strengthened their lives and what they do each day to remain strong in the gospel. So Mom, that’s a project for you! Haha And if you want you can embellish it with whatever you’d like. Thanks Mom! And thanks Dad for sending stuff I could use in talks, they are really enlightening and will be helpful when/if I need them! Thanks so much!

Also Mom can you send me a list of everyone’s addresses? I want to write people but I have no idea where to send them! So if you could get a list together of everyone’s home addresses, email and all that that would be great! And if you could include like Lauren’s info too that would be nice. :-) Thanks! Ha ha, I can see you right now rolling your eyes ha ha.

I love you Mom and Dad! So how’s Steven and Sheila doing? Are they doing ok? I hope so; they should really come back to church. Life is so much better when you live it correctly! And they will be happier too! Anyways, having Rach gone has been easier than I thought. I try not to think about it too much in fear I’ll miss her more! But it’s been really good so far. The lord has blessed me with the strength I need! So yeah, keep sending me her letter too!

Oh and can you send me quick and easy recipes of things that I loved back home? But importantly thins that I can freeze and then eat later ya know? So thanks, Mom! You are the best! Oh and when you send people’s information, can you send me their birthdates too? So I can know whose birthday it is? Thanks you! Well things are going nicely so far but could you maybe send some talks about not getting discouraged? Or even better, some personal experiences you had on your missions and what you did to get through them? Just in case, I think it would be nice to have those to read! Well I love you all and thank you soo much for all you’ve done! Love you, love you, love you!

Love always, your daughter, Sis Teresa Ann Kullick :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment