Hey Mom and Dad!
I got the letter from Lauren! Thank you soooo much for reminding her that we are out here! hahaha It was really nice to hear from her. And also I got a letter from Danny from Carlsbad! Isn't that nice of him? I was really surprised when I got it.
I got the shirts, Trish thank you! They are great! And don't worry, I won’t ask for any more shirts haha. I also got a Look Bar!!! I was soooooo excited when I got it!! Thanks mom, it felt like home! hehe And I definitely HAVE noticed the letters every week and I totally appreciate them!! I love hearing from you on a regular basis! Thanks mom, you are the best!!
Happy Father's Day Dad!!!! I hope it was a good one!
I just barely used my Debit card today and I we were taken out to a charming little tourist town today! I got a whole bunch of souvenirs :) And the Redfords (an older couple in the Ward who took us) bought tickets for us to go in the Scone Palace! They are soooo nice!! It was a waaaaay fun day. Very refreshing let me tell you! (I told Teresa how much her purchases cost with the Exchange Rate!) Oh my goodness. That is really bad! I only took out 100 pounds and that must be the awful exchange rate! Geeesh! Sorry about that, but I have to withdraw money somehow! Hmmm, that really lame, I'll try to be wary of that from now on....Thanks mom!
Wow, I didn't know I still had one last pay check. Thanks mom for taking care of that! By the way, how much was it?
Only a week till Steven and Erika tie the knot?! That wonderful!!! Make sure you tell me all about it. Oh and tell Erika that if she has time, I want to hear how all the wedding plans and stuff are going from the bride's point of view!
I had my very first baptism on Sunday!! This one I was here for the whole time!!! Can you believe it?! I have only been here for 3 weeks! (YAY!) It was excellent! And I truly was overwhelmed with happiness! I was sitting there and was actually thinking about you and dad and how VERY grateful I am to you both for raising me in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can see even more clearly now how much of a blessing that was!! I thank you both from the bottom of my heart!! Also, Yvonne came to Sacrament Meeting yesterday! It was a really good day. And there's this less-active woman named Mary who is the sweetest and she's teaching me Scottish! haha I’m really excited to learn how to imitate it (but that doesn't mean I'll have an accent!). Things are going amazingly great and I am SOOOO happy to be here and nowhere else! I love you mom and dad and I cannot even begin to thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Thank you and I love you!!! Tell Steven, Sheila, Mike, Erika, and Charlie I say Hi!!!
Love always, Sis Teresa K

No comments:
Post a Comment